Hatfields required an updated to their existing website to modernize the brand and keep up-to-date with web standards. There were several aims from the get go:
- Increase sales driven through an informative car listing section
- Provide potential customers with a wide range of information on new cars
- Informative retailer pages with Google Maps and contact forms
- Showcase Hatfield’s current offers across all marques
- A blog section to provide visitors with the latest company news
- Careers section, with built-in application forms
A WordPress build making great use of custom post types and taxonomies.
The used car search is completely custom, with 12 filtering options and a user-enabled shortlist and car comparison feature. The retailer pages have full Google-API integration, and sites are fully contactable directly through bespoke contact forms.
Moreover, the site is fully editable by the retailers themselves. All stock updates are automated from each sites’ system.
Through the use of smart cookies, we are able to track a users regular activity, and point them to sections of the site that is relevant to them.
- Google Maps API
- Responsive Design
- Dozens of custom scripts